Black Angus striploin
Enjoy our succulent and tender Black Angus striploin from Australia. It's served with wedges potatoes, salad and a mini bread, it's topped with a wild mushroom sauce.
Our Chef has outlined what you can expect from your steak.
- Rare: Dark red in colour with some juice flowing. It will feel soft and spongy with slight resistance.
- Medium-rare: A more pink colour with a little pink juice flowing. It will be a bit soft and spongy and slightly springy.
- Medium: Pale pink in the middle with hardly any juice flowing. It will feel firm and springy.
- Medium-well: Firm, brownish color, lightly pink
- Well-done: Only a trace of pink colour but not dry. It will feel spongy and soft and slightly springy.